Fire Signalling Interface
For Shared Fire and Intruder System Devices
The FSI-01 reports Communication and PSU Fault conditions to both Fire and Intruder systems in addition to providing independant access for Fire and Intruder engineers for service and maintenance. An optional Shunt Switch allows local testing of the Fire system while isolating remote signalling to the ARC.
- Physical segregation of Fire and Intruder compartments
- Fire and Intruder compartments independantly monitored for tamper
- Communication and PSU Fault conditions reported to both Fire and Intruder systems
- Optional Shunt key switch for isolation of remote signalling
- Local and remote indication/reporting of Shunt status
- Operating Voltage: 9-30Vdc
- Current: 60mA @ 12Vdc
- Relay Outputs: Volt Free 30Vdc, 0.5A max switch
- Dimensions: 107H x 170W x 40D
Contact us for more information on this range.